Car Inspection Station in Burlingame, CA
If you are thinking of buying or recently bought a used car, you're thinking of driving a car that you haven't used in a couple years, or you are moving to a new location and bringing your car with you, you will need to bring your vehicle in for an inspection. There are several types of inspections you can get for your vehicle depending on your situation, and for all types of inspections, The Garage - Burlingame is here to help. We are a designated inspection facility and can perform CA Certified Inspections and more. We've inspected Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, and most other car makes. Some types of car inspections include:
- Local CA inspections: The requirements for what a car inspection entails vary from location to location, but in general, inspections are performed on aging cars or cars that have crossed borders and are here to stay. The vehicle must pass the safety inspection to be registered in CA. CA requires that vehicles' emissions and safety features are tested on a semi-regular basis. To get more information on car inspections, you can go to the DMV website of Burlingame, San Bruno , Millbrae, San Mateo County , City of San Mateo , or wherever else you live.
- Pre-purchase (used) vehicle inspection: If you are thinking of buying a used car, it is a good idea to have the vehicle inspected before you make a purchase. Our Exceptional technicians at The Garage - Burlingame can work with you to perform an inspection. This usually consists of a test drive over hilly and rough terrain to assess suspension and engine performance. We can also see if there is damage to the vehicle's frame or if the car needs additional repairs such as scheduled maintenance, tune-ups, Tire and Alignment Service, and Auto Repair.
- Brake and lamp station: If your vehicle has been off the road for several years, you may need a complete brake and light inspection to ensure that these basic safety systems are working well enough to get it safely back on the road.
Other services we at The Garage - Burlingame in San Mateo can perform for your vehicle include:
- Inspect and replace starters: If your vehicle won't start even after jump starting it, there is a problem with your starter. The starter is a crucial component to your vehicle, so it is important to get the issue resolved by Reliable technicians at The Garage - Burlingame.
- Safety beacon and LED lighting: These lights are installed on industrial vehicles and machinery to increase the visibility of these vehicles, draw attention to hazardous conditions in industrial facilities and alert employees and the public of emergencies.
Your Quality Shop for Car Inspection Station
If something is wrong with your car and/or several of your dashboard lights turns on, do not hesitate to bring your car or truck right into The Garage - Burlingame in Burlingame today. Our owner Danny Chan works with Expert service technicians that recognize the source of your auto problems and also who use the most up to date tools as well as modern technology to quickly evaluate the trouble with your car. We have been taking care of vehicles since 1994 and have a dedication to customer service. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- Digital Inspections for Every Vehicle
- Best In Industry Warranty
- ASE Certified Mechanics
- Over 20 Years of Experience
We have a review score of 100 based on reviews from 42 satisfied customers.
Do not disregard any problems with your car, bring it to our experts at The Garage - Burlingame in Burlingame, CA, 94010. Arrange a visit with us online at https://www.thegarageburlingame.com/ or give us a phone call at 650-389-7488 . The Garage - Burlingame - The Garage Automotive Services-The Bay Areas Best Dealer Alternative.